Terms and Conditions for Friendly.ge Services
This agreement incorporates the terms and conditions for us to provide services to the User of this website ("the User") and any person(s) availing services from us through this website shall be deemed to have read, understood, and expressly accepted these terms and conditions, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by us for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and/or us with respect to any services to be provided by us shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to any or all our websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Friendly.ge can change the terms and conditions at any time. To ensure you are up-to-date on the changes, please make sure to regularly review these terms. All existing bookings will be processed at the same rates that were in force at the time of booking.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
The following terms and conditions apply to all Travel organized by Friendly.ge, Co. (hereinafter referred to as “Friendly.ge”) For this purpose, the term “Travel” shall include any combination of international or domestic flights from your point of origin to your final destination and include all hotels, resorts, accommodations, excursions, tours, transfers, rentals, etc., that have been organized on your behalf by Friendly.ge. If your booking includes flights, accommodations, or other services, provided by someone other than Friendly Georgia, then your contract shall be subject to the conditions set forth by that company, or in the case of an airline, the airline's applicable booking conditions. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Any arrangements which you make while on your vacation and which are not made through Friendly.ge are ones for which we have no responsibility or liability.
Making A Booking
- When you make a booking with us you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon our accepting any money from you towards the booking or upon the issue of our confirmation or itinerary, whichever is earlier. These conditions in conjunction with the information set out in our published information from the entire agreement between yourself and Friendly.ge.
- When you make a booking with Friendly.ge and we accept it, the total cost of the package becomes due and payable immediately, unless we have agreed in writing that you should pay an initial deposit. In any event, the full amount of your Georgian package must be credited to Friendly.ge, a minimum of 3 days BEFORE your scheduled departure. (Some services require full payment to confirm the booking, generally promos for "book & buy").
- You are responsible for choosing a car that is suitable for your passengers and their luggage.
- Anybody who requires wheelchair access should ask at the time of booking.
- All rates are fixed at the time of the booking and generally will not be subject to any surcharges. The only exception will be an increase in our costs arising as the result of any government action including but not limited to, new or increased taxes such as VAT (Value Added Tax). We reserve the right to change our prices on the website at any time before you complete a paid booking, including any special rates that we may offer from time to time, which may not be the same as those published on this website. Accepted Payments Friendly.ge accepts payments in the following forms here. Accepted Payments Receipt of Payment Upon receipt of payment, you will receive the following: (a) Confirmation of Payment Received (b) Detailed Trip Itinerary (c) Official BIR Bureau of Internal Revenue Receipt.
- We reserve the right to modify the quote if there are any material changes to the itinerary.
- Prices quoted on the website may vary on different periods for the same destination. Our pricing system takes into various factors when calculating prices i.e distance, type of vehicle requested and availability, time that it would take to complete the journey, and the date and time of the journey requested. On occasions during busier times the price of a particular journey will be quoted higher as compared to a quieter time, this is due to less traffic based on travel time collected from data from various sources.
- Please note that all online reservations are now subject to card payment only (the company reserves the right to accept cash payment or other forms of payment at its own discretion, but reservations can only be made with the assistance of an operator, via phone, email or chat online). This enforcement is now in place due to the sudden rise in “no-shows” and fake reservations that we have been experiencing. If for any reason you need to cancel the booking, payment will be refunded according to our standard cancellation and refund policy.
- Where you have arranged transport services, all children and infants count towards the occupancy of the vehicle, regardless of age, and this must be included in the total number of passengers at the time of booking.
The total number of passengers must not exceed the number pre-booked on any journey.
- Any dispute in respect of the Charges shall be submitted, in writing, within 7 days of receipt by the Customer of the relevant invoice.
Waiting for Time Fees and Other Charges for airport bookings: - at the airport 1 hour of waiting time is free of charge.
- city: 0-20 minutes = free of charge, after 2 USD/per minute
Promo Codes and Gift Cards, discounts
Discounts Apply Only to New Orders: Promo codes and gift cards are designed to help you save on new bookings. Please note that discounts from promo codes and gift cards apply exclusively to new orders placed on friendly.ge website only. They cannot be applied to previously completed transactions or retroactively adjusted on past orders.
No Cash Equivalents: The value of promo codes and gift cards is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of monetary credit. The discounts provided by these promotional tools must be applied directly to your purchase on our website. Friendly.ge will not issue the equivalent value of a promo code or gift card in cash or any other form of payment.
One Promo Code Per Order: To ensure fairness, customers can only apply one promo code per order. Combining multiple promo codes or attempting to apply multiple discounts to a single order is not permitted.
Expiration Dates: Promo codes and gift cards may have specific expiration dates. Please make sure to use your promo code or gift card before the stated expiration date, as expired codes and cards will not be accepted on our website.
Non-Refundable: If you decide to return or exchange an item purchased using a promo code or gift card, the discounted amount will not be refunded or credited back to your account. Any refund will be limited to the actual amount paid after applying the promo code or gift card discount.
- Group Walking Tours Exclusion: Please note that walking tours are not eligible for discounts associated with multiple trip bookings. Discounts on multiple trip bookings are applicable only to select travel packages and experiences, excluding group walking tours. For more information on eligible travel packages and experiences, please refer to the specific promotion details or contact our customer support team.
Cancellations & Refunds
You may cancel your booking by notifying us by email. Cancellation fees, if any, will be determined with reference to the date on which notice of cancellation is received.
Refunds for cancelled booked tours will be made on the following basis - Cancellation received and acknowledged by Friendly.ge
- It’s free to cancel your booking up to 24 hours in advance of the activity’s starting time.
- 24 hours or less before the booked tour date: no refund.
- Nonrefundable tickets - cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Customers who do not show up for a tour without changing or cancelling their reservation prior to 24 hours before departure will lose the value of their voucher. As a reminder, "non-refundable tickets" are non-changeable.
Late payment, wrong bank, debit, or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards, or insufficient funds are for your own risk and account and you shall not be entitled to any refund of any (non-refundable) prepaid amount unless Friendly.ge or allows otherwise under its (pre)payment and cancellation policy.
- If for WHATEVER reason your flight, boat or train is cancelled at the specific time you have arranged for collection you forfeit your deposit. If however, you do not advise us of a cancellation or if you cancel within 12 hours of the transfer time, no refund will be made for the cost of that journey.
- If passengers do not arrive on the day/time/flight they have booked with us, they will forfeit any payment made for the said journey. Additional costs will arise from any collection made where the customers have advised the company of the wrong information.
- Friendly.ge will make every effort to ensure that you reach your destination on time, but we cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control. Friendly.ge is not liable for losses that you or your company may incur.
- The Company may, at its absolute discretion, decline to accept any Booking.
- The Company shall use reasonable endeavours to provide a Passenger Vehicle in good working order of the type specified by the Customer (or, in the event that such a vehicle is not available, a reasonable alternative vehicle) within any time for so doing given by the Company or within a reasonable time. In the event that the Company is unable to locate a driver with which it directly collaborates, we aim to inform you within a reasonable time to seek an alternative service – the existing reservation with the Company will be refunded in full
- In providing the Passenger Services, a Driver shall choose, at his/her sole discretion, the route from the Collection Address to the Customer’s destination. If a Customer requests that a specific route is taken, any price quoted in respect of such a journey may be amended.
- The Company reserves the right to charge reasonable cleaning charges plus three hours of loss of earnings for the driver at our normal hourly rate (as detailed in the Price List) in the event of spillages or in the event that any Passenger vomits or otherwise soils or damages a Passenger.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any property left by Passengers in any Passenger Vehicle. Such property will be stored by the Company for a period of 14 days and thereafter the Company shall be entitled to return, destroy or otherwise dispose of such property as it, in its absolute discretion, sees fit.
- The Passenger shall be responsible for covering the cost of extra charges in the event of a delay being caused by a 3rd party (immigration or luggage claim queues, lost property or delays caused by the airport/airline used).
- The transportation of luggage in a Passenger Vehicle shall be permitted at the absolute discretion of the Company/Driver. Passengers shall remain responsible at all times for their personal luggage which includes loading luggage in the vehicle at the time of boarding vehicle and unloading luggage out at the time of exiting the vehicle. The Driver may assist the Customer with the loading and unloading of his/her luggage from the Passenger Vehicle, at the Driver’s sole discretion and upon request from the driver by the passenger.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any luggage which is transported in a Passenger Vehicle. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that any luggage stored in the Passenger Vehicle may move around during the journey and accordingly the Customer (and any Passengers) should take extra care when opening the luggage compartment of the Passenger Vehicle.
- If a Meet and Greet service is reserved or requested by the passenger, it remains the passenger’s responsibility to move or operate their trolley or suitcases or carry-on. The driver is not responsible to move passengers’ luggage, operating their trolley or carry their luggage from Arrivals Halls to the vehicle. However, the passenger may request the driver to assist them in the movement of luggage or belongings and it remains the driver’s discretion to accept or refuse the service.
- Our vehicles used for the Transportation Service have the standard space needed per seat in the car to carry at least 1 bag or suitcase with a combined maximum size of 158 cm (length + width + height) per piece. It is essential that all baggage, with the exception of small baggage that can be placed between the passenger’s legs, be mentioned when booking. We are reserves the right to advise if the vehicle type booked cannot accommodate the specified baggage allowance. In these cases, you may be required to upgrade your vehicle type.
Where travel and health documents are necessary to comply with the requirements of Georgia you may wish to visit, then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to procure them. If failure to obtain any such documents results in fines, surcharges, or any other financial penalty being imposed upon us, then you agree to reimburse us accordingly. You must ascertain by consulting your own doctor, if necessary the specific precautions deemed prudent for the country or destination you intend to visit and to ensure that the appropriate medication, inoculations, or other precautions are taken.
Conditions of Carriage & Accommodations
We are neither a carrier nor a provider of hotel accommodations. Each journey (whether undertaken or not) that you book by land, sea, or air is governed by the conditions of the carrier undertaking to provide that carriage. Some of these conditions limit or exclude liability and are often the subject of international agreements. Copies of the applicable agreements are available for inspection at the offices of the carrier concerned.
It is your responsibility to re-confirm the onward or return sectors of any air journey with the carrier concerned or such carrier's duly authorized agents and according to such carrier's regulations. When you book accommodations (whether provided or not) its availability or provision is subject to the 'house rules of the hotel or other accommodation providing or undertaking to provide such accommodations.
Termination of your booking
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate your travel without notice should your behaviour be such that it is likely in our opinion, to cause distress, damage, annoyance, or danger to any other person. In such circumstances, no refund or compensation will be due to you.
No refund will be due to you with respect to the non-utilization of any part of the travel arrangements made for you, by Friendly.ge.
It is a condition of the agreement between us that you take out adequate vacation and travel insurance against cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of your vacation, medical expenses arising overseas including repatriation, loss or damage to luggage, and personal liability claims against you.
Should you fail to secure such travel insurance coverage prior to your Georgian Travel, then you accept full responsibility for yourself and all of the members of your party and indemnify Friendly.ge and our overseas travel agents and representatives (as applicable) for any and all costs that may arise, which would otherwise have been met, had such travel insurance been in force.
We do our VERY BEST to ensure that your travel arrangements go according to plan. However, if you have a complaint arising out of what we have agreed to provide for you, please let us know at the earliest possible opportunity. We can be reached by Whatsapp at +995 599 044390, from wherever you may be. If a problem arises during your Georgian trip, please contact us immediately, so we can help you at email@example.com.
Please Note: If you do not follow our complaint procedure, we CAN NOT accept responsibility for your complaint, as we would have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate the matter on your behalf, and where possible, help you to resolve the problem.