From USD 49.95
+1 Additional options
SEE YOU IN THE 2023 SEASON
The tour will available from May to October 2023
Ready for an off-road adventure through some of Georgia's most breathtaking landscapes? Join us on our full-day small-group tour from Tbilisi to Kazbegi and Truso valley!
Our small group tour will take you on a journey through the rugged terrain of the Georgian military road, where you'll get to marvel at stunning views of Ananuri castle, Zhinvali water reservoir, and the friendship monument in Gudauri. But that's not all - we'll also take a walk through the almost abandoned Trusso valley, with its beautiful travertine formations, geysers, ancient towers, and abandoned settlements.
But the real highlight of this tour is a visit to the stunning village of Stepantsminda, home to the ancient Holy Trinity church. This is the perfect opportunity to snap some unforgettable photos and immerse yourself in the natural and cultural beauty of Georgia.
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure - book your spot today and discover the magic of Kazbegi and Truso valley with us! No hidden costs and guaranteed fun!
- Europe Square, Tbilisi (Map)
- 4X4 WD off-road transport to Gergeti Trinity Church
- Expert local guide
- Bottled water for hydration
- Lunch at a local restaurant (Lunch, options available for vegetarians and halal diets)
- Gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (arrangements can be made for an additional fee)
If you're unable to find an available date for our group tours or prefer a more personalized experience, consider booking a private tour. Our private tours offer flexibility with pick-up and drop-off at your desired location, as well as the ability to customize the itinerary to your interests. Click here to learn more and book your private tour.
Need to Know:
- We offer the option to drop you off in Stepantsminda at the end of the tour if you wish to extend your stay in Kazbegi. Tell us about this in advance.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years of age due to the off-road driving and long duration of the tour.
- Our tour involves off-road driving and some rough terrain, so a moderate level of physical fitness is required.
- There’s no bad weather, just poor clothing. The weather in the mountains can be unpredictable, so please bring appropriate clothing and shoes.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we recommend bringing medications with you.
- Our 4WD vehicles are designed to seat a maximum of 6 people, and while we prioritize safety, they may not be as comfortable as a standard tour bus.
- Please note that this is a group tour, and you will be with other travellers during the tour.