Escape the city and immerse yourself in the stunning natural wonders of Georgia's Kakheti region on this one-day tour from Tbilisi! Our journey begins with a pickup from Tbilisi your accommodation and a drive through the rustic village of Udabno.
As we make our way to the David Gareja Monastery, you'll be treated to breathtaking views of the colourful Rainbow Mountains. These unique natural formations, also known as "Georgia's Paint Palette," are a must-see for nature lovers and photographers.
Next, we'll visit the Bodbe Monastery, a peaceful retreat nestled in the rolling hills of Kakheti. Take a moment to soak up the tranquillity of this sacred site before continuing to the charming town of Sighnaghi.
Sighnaghi is surrounded by 18th-century defensive walls and fortifications, offering panoramic views of the Alazani Valley. Take a leisurely stroll through the cobbled streets, visit the local market to taste traditional Georgian spices and sweets, and enjoy a glimpse into the history and culture of this beautiful region.
At the end of the day, we'll return to your accommodation in Tbilisi, leaving you with unforgettable memories of the unique natural beauty of Kakheti. Don't miss this opportunity to discover the hidden gems of Georgia's countryside!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1 bottled water per person
- Professional guide services
- Transportation in a comfortable vehicle
- Entrance fees to all destinations on the itinerary
- Lunch is not included in the tour price, but there will be opportunities to make a stop in one of the restaurants in Sighnagh or you are welcome to bring your own. Vegetarian options are available at most stops.
- Tips for the guide and driver are not required, but they are greatly appreciated for their hard work and excellent service.
- Wine tasting is not included in the tour price, but it is available at an additional cost at select wineries if you are interested. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or preferences.
Please note that the tour will take you close to the border with Azerbaijan. While there are no plans to cross the border during the tour, it is important to be aware of this and to follow the guidance of your guide at all times.