Discover the rich history and cultural heritage of Georgia with a One-Day Private Tour from Tbilisi! Visit the stunning Jvari Church
, the architectural masterpiece of medieval Georgia. Marvel at the breathtaking view
from the 6th-century church that towers over the city of Mtskheta
Explore the revered Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
, the principal Georgian church known for being the burial site of Christ's robe. Visit the ancient Cave Town of Uplistsikhe
, one of the oldest urban settlements in Georgia dating back to the 12th century BC.
Round off your tour with a visit to the Stalin Museum in Gori
, dedicated to the life of Joseph Stalin. Perfect for Stalin and political enthusiasts, this museum offers a unique insight into the leader's life and legacy.
Book your one-day private tour now and let us take care of the rest! Our expert driver/guide will pick you up from your Tbilisi accommodation and ensure a comfortable journey back after a day of discovering the best of Georgia's sights.
- Guiding service
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Tbilisi
- Lunch in a Georgian restaurant (Vegan, Vegetarian, and Halal options are available)
- Wine tasting (20 GEL per person optional)
- Ticket to Stalin Museum (15 GEL per person, children under 6 years old visit free)
- Ticket to Uplistsikhe (15 GEL per person, children under 6 years old visit free)
- Gratuities (recommended)