Explore Tbilisi's rich history and culture with our private walking tour
Starting at the heart of the city at Freedom Square, we'll take a stroll through the charming streets of the Old Town, immersing ourselves in the unique blend of Georgian, Byzantine, Oriental, and European architecture.
We'll visit some of Tbilisi's most iconic landmarks, including the ancient Anchiskhati Basilica, the 13th-century Sioni Cathedral, and the majestic Narikala Fortress. We'll make our way to the modern Bridge of Peace, marvelling at the stunning views of the River Mtkvari.
As we continue our journey through the city, we'll discover the peaceful coexistence of various religions in Tbilisi, and see the Synagogue, Armenian Church, and Mosque in addition to the numerous Georgian Orthodox churches.
We'll also take a stroll through Rike Park, a popular spot for locals and tourists alike, and see the Mother of Georgia statue, a symbol of the country's strength and resilience. We'll also visit the historic Old Meidan and Jan Shardeni Street, as well as Tbilisi's Central Mosque and Abanotubani, the city's famous sulfur baths.
This tour is perfect for those who want to experience the best of Tbilisi. With our experienced local guide, you'll gain a deeper understanding of Georgia's culture and history while also visiting its most popular and beautiful locations. Book now and let us show you the best of Tbilisi
- Local guide
- Cable car (one way)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Need to Know:
- Tickets are available for the specific time and date of your reservation.
- Changes or cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before the tour starts.
- If you are unable to join the tour due to unforeseen circumstances (flight delays, hotel issues, taxi problems, etc.), please make a new reservation.
- This is an all-weather tour, so please come prepared:
- Summer temperatures can exceed 40°C (104°F), so stay hydrated and wear sun protection.
- Winters can be cold, with occasional snow and rain.
- Umbrellas, raincoats, and other weather gear are your responsibility.
- Tbilisi's landscape is hilly, so be prepared for some uphill walking.
- If you're travelling with children and strollers, please keep this in mind.
- Kindly arrive on time to ensure you get the most out of your tour experience