Start your tour from your accommodation in Tbilisi where your driver/guide will be waiting to meet you. After a short meet and greet you will set-off to your first location, starting your sightseeing adventure for the day!
After a short and scenic drive, your first stop will be Jvari Church
(6th -7th cc), the most important religious center and an architectural masterpiece of medieval Georgia. Enjoy the breathtaking view from the church that towers over the city of Mtskheta.
Continue on to Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, known as the burial site of Christ's robe and the second-largest church building in the country. The Cathedral has long been the principal Georgian church and remains one of the most venerated places of worship to this day.
Take an excursion to Uplistsikhe Cave Town, an ancient cave town and one of the oldest urban settlements in Georgia. The town represents a complex of various structures dating from the 12th-century BC to the 17th-century. AD.
Finish your tour at the Stalin Museum in Gori, dedicated to the life of Joseph Stalin. This museum is the perfect location for any Stalin or political enthusiasts. End your day in comfort with a relaxing car ride back to your accommodation in Tbilisi.
- Hotel-pick up from your hotel or apartments in Tbilsi
- Guiding service
- Lunch in a Georgian restaurant (Vegan, Vegetarian, and Halal options are available)
- Wine tasting (20 GEL per person optional)
- Ticket to Stalin Museum (15 GEL per person, children under 6 years old visit free)
- Ticket to Uplistsikhe (15 GEL per person, children under 6 years old visit free)
- Gratuities (recommended)